Thursday 6 August 2009

THIS BEARS' PHILOSOPHY:

THIS BEARS' PHILOSOPHY: True love is rare and unappreciated. Any relationship is work. A good relationship is a lot of work. Actions speak louder than words. Pursue love, retreat from fear. No one ever knows them self or what they want completely. (If you do, then you aren't evolving.) Follow your gut and guide. Take risks. Learn from mistakes. Love is what differentiates us from animals. There is no other reason to be on this planet but to love unconditionally. Think about your actions and how they effect others. Listening is more productive than talking. Arguing is pointless. Screaming is even more pointless. Give respect and you'll receive it. Go outside your comfort zone to learn new things and meet new people. Don't mistake complacency for comfort. Tahiti, Costa Rica, Hawaii, Fiji, Lake Tahoe, Alaska, Wales and Scotland are a few of the places I want my ashes scattered when the time comes. Would like to see Australia, Italy, Greece, Africa. Nature and exploring other cultures gets you closer to the gods. I detest organized religion. IT'S EVIL. It kills too many people. Breeds hate in too many others. Makes lemmings of the rest. I hate to be judgemental , but I can't pardon or condone genocide either! When they decide every life is precious, then I'll let them tell me that loving another man is wrong, or abortion should be illegal. Until then stay out of my life and keep your right wing laws to yourself. ...I question authority every chance I get. Politicians are pigs on a power trip!I love this country. Used to be "patriotic" until the definition changed to deaf dumb and blind. Most Americans will believe anything they see on CNN. I pay attention to what's going on but sometimes I just have to stop. It's frustrating, angering, sometimes depressing and a waste of my energy. I believe in Karma, The healing power of laughter, that all people are equal, money doesn't buy happiness, life is the best education, history teaches us nothing, friends are the lifeblood, and family (chosen, natural or adopted),are the cornerstone. I like men who are always looking INWARD to expand their consciousness.
If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment